About Me

My photo
My entire 24 years of life I've tried to spend making and reaching goals. I've always thought it'd be pretty cool to say "I've ran a marathon", so here's to making that a reality :)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Signed up for the Marathon!


It's official... I'm signed up to run the ING MIAMI MARATHON!

26.2 miles here I come!

This week I ran Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday on the treadmill since it was raining. Running on the treadmill is a lot easier, but it's kinda nice to be able to run faster than normal and work out different muscles. I've been training with Kelly and we've also been doing a lot of crunches and push-ups. Talk about total body workout. PLUS, I've been eating really well this week so I feel pretty good :)

This weekend we're doing a 5-miler. I have to get a water belt or something, cuz I've been feeling pretty dehydrated on my 4 mile runs. Off to Runner's Depot I go!

If you're thinking about running the half or the full marathon, go here:
http://www.ingmiamimarathon.com/

1 comment:

  1. how exciting!!! NOW you are totally committed!!! it is gonna be great to see you finish this race!!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete