About Me

My photo
My entire 24 years of life I've tried to spend making and reaching goals. I've always thought it'd be pretty cool to say "I've ran a marathon", so here's to making that a reality :)

Friday, October 15, 2010

I haven't done anything ALL week :(

Last Sunday, I did a 6 mile run with Harold in the keys! It was a great run. I made sure to properly stretch and do my heel exercises! lol. My foot felt a little "strange"  during the run, but it never got to the point where I had to stop completely.  After the run and later on into the night, my heel pain got worse and worse. The next day, I could not walk on my foot, and I even bought an ankle brace. I was so upset. If I can't run a marathon because of a stupid heel pain, I'm going to be pissed!!!!

I was too lazy to even cross-train this week, so I literally haven't done one minute of exercise! I focused on school, got a lot of  labwork done, and studied but now I feel lazy. I need to get back into the groove of things. At the peak of my stressful week, I wished that I had decided to run this marathon the following year, when I have a somewhat normal life and I'm not cramming for BOARDS! I definitely take on too much at one time.



Anyways, tomorrow I'm walking a 5k with my family for Breast Cancer Awareness, and I'm hoping my foot pain doesn't flare up. If it doesn't, I will attempt my 7 mile run this Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath! You got this...you don't even need to study for boards cause you are so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but just in case study, study , study lol lol

    I love you!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete