About Me

My photo
My entire 24 years of life I've tried to spend making and reaching goals. I've always thought it'd be pretty cool to say "I've ran a marathon", so here's to making that a reality :)

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My first run in 3 weeks!

It took 3 weeks for my shin pain to feel better again...so I went for a 7 mile run on Monday with Ashley. I didn't feel any pain on my leg...at all! I was so excited! My body was definitely tired since I hadn't ran in so long, but it felt good to get back in the groove. We ran in the afternoon so it was too hot for my liking but I got through it! The next day I felt a tiny bit of pain, but it didn't last long.

This week was really hectic for me so I wasn't able to do anything, but my plan is to run 15 miles tomorrow. My goal is to run alll the runs I'm supposed to run next week. No excuses!!!! It's two weeks till the big day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank God, your shin did not hurt on the day of the race!!!

    Take care of your body and it will take care of you!!!

    xxooxo

    ReplyDelete