About Me

My photo
My entire 24 years of life I've tried to spend making and reaching goals. I've always thought it'd be pretty cool to say "I've ran a marathon", so here's to making that a reality :)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Susan G.Komen - Race for the Cure: Please join!

I'm going to be running this race for my beautiful cousin who is doing an amazing job at fighting cancer!

I love you Christine - keep fighting :)





This is a 5k Run/walk on Saturday, October 16, 2010. Please sign up here:
http://miamiftl.info-komen.org/site/TR/Events?px=3933392&pg=personal&fr_id=1984

2 comments:

  1. I will walk for Christine also who is fighting that bitch of cancer and I will also walk for my beautiful aunt of 97 years old who just had a masectomy last week and also lost her daughter many years ago to breast cancer.

    and though this is mainly geared towards breast cancer...cancer is cancer...Diane is A SURVIVOR and I want everyone that ever gets cancer to become a SURVIVOR, so let ALL FIGHT FOR THE CURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my cousins for being part of my walking/running team "I WILL SURVIVE" but most of all thank you for being part of the greatest team "MY FAMILY". Like Melinda said "Cancer is Cancer" so it doesn't matter if it's in your boobs or your feet, we need to FIGHT FOR A CURE! XOXO, Christine

    ReplyDelete