About Me

My photo
My entire 24 years of life I've tried to spend making and reaching goals. I've always thought it'd be pretty cool to say "I've ran a marathon", so here's to making that a reality :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Miami Marathon Course Video & Map

I don't know why I watch this video. Everytime I open it, I get so nervous that my stomach starts to hurt lol!

Course Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfaaxBUbcEc

Course Map
http://www.ingmiamimarathon.com/Upload/documents/AerialMap_water_port-o-let.pdf

I'm going to have to separate my family & friends into separate cheer zones...some at the beach....some in downtown, some at the Grove, some at Rickenbacker...and of course, THE END! Or else I think I'll get very bored!

Remind me not to open this again! lol!

8 comments:

  1. Sandy, I have attached a link to a video for you to watch, if that does get you across the finish line I don't know what will.
    http://www.teamhoyt.com/
    You CAN do this.

    Love you!
    your padrino

    ReplyDelete
  2. correction, "doesn't"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhahahahaha you will not be bored!! I can already see you crossing that finish line with your hands in the air, a big smile and tears of joy and accomplishment!

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop thinking you can't because you CAN!!!! I think I'm gonna rent a scooter that day so that its easy to get around and I can be at all the spots! hahaha! "Giant pregnant woman follows runners around miami on a scooter... this girl loves her SISTER!!!!" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Padrino! I read about that story in this book I'm reading! That is simply incredible.

    Nancy! LMAOOOOO. THat would be so funny. We really have to figure out how we're gonna set you guys up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to run the half. I know that they start together, but I don't know when they split apart. Either way I will be excited for you at the finish LINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura!!! THat's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They split at 12.8 miles! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, are you coming down for this?????

    ReplyDelete